Thursday, 8 November 2012

ESSIE HAUL

I went a tad bit overboard in Boots the other day.
It's definitely not a good thing that Boots is SO close to where I live AND where I work!!
So as I do..I went straight to the Essie stand in the store and I was taken back with the wide selection that they had..but my eyes went straight to the neutral colours that Essie is very much famous for.

The first polish I picked up was 'Ballet Slippers' which is an off white/pink. This is my second bottle of Ballet Slippers.


'Ballet Slippers' is a very popular colour here in the beauty community  as it just looks so chic and sleek on your nails!!

The next polish I got was 'Mademoiselle'.


Which is very similar to 'Ballet Slippers' but of course I justified it to myself that the colours are NOT the same! 'Mademoiselle' just has a slight more of a pinkish tone than 'Ballet Slippers'.

The last polish I chose was 'Sugar Daddy'.


Which is much more pink toned that any of the other polishes I got.

Now as you can see that all these colour are sheer and not very 'autumnal' but I have a thing for light pinks/creams on my nails.
I think it just makes your nails look so much more clean and polished. I get a lot of use out of my sheer pinks and creams..so much so that I have quite a lot of them!
Now Essie retails for around £10 (which is a lot for a polish in my opinion) but in Boots and Superdrug you can get them for £7.99.
(be sure to keep an eye out for any offers in stores which may come soon)

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x