Saturday, 22 December 2012

BENEFIT - WHO ARE YOU WEARING?

I recently found out that there is a Benefit store near my University (There is also a MAC store!!). A few things popped into my head when I saw the stores:
1) I need to go inside!
2) Ah my wallet is going to hate me!
3) WOOHOOOOOOOOO!
So as you do when you have a 2 hour break between your lectures, I went inside. I was so overwhelmed that I forgot to take photos but I will definitely take photos when I go next (yes wallet there is going to be a next time! Haha!). As usual the store was cute like all Benefit stores but the stand that caught my eye was the lip products. I swatched and swatched so many lip glosses that I ran out of space on the back of my hands. I was attracted to their lip glosses since the majority of the them were really pigmented. I ended up buying a Benefit Ultra High Shines Lip Shine in Who Are You Wearing?
As you can see from the photos it is a sheer watermelon pink that has a slight shimmer to it, which is suitable for every day use and the brush applicator makes applying the lip gloss so much more smoother and precise.
I would definitely be looking forward to wear this on nights on. Now I know it is not the typical Autumn/Winter colour as it is not dark, but dark colours lip colours freak me out and I stay well away from them!

Benefit Ultra High Shines Lip Shine retails for £14, and they are available at Benefit stores or their website (click here for their website).
You can also get Benefit products from Boots (here) or Debenhams (here)

I think I need more will power because I know where I will be going half the time! Have you tried anything from Benefit? They are slowly becoming my favourite brand for make up.
Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x