Monday, 10 December 2012

OPI HAUL

So in today's post I have decided to do something a little bit different. Instead of showing you what colour I have painted my nails I thought I should show you what polishes I have brought recently.

So since Christmas is in 2 weeks, I decided to have a look in the stores to grab a few last minute presents. I went into my local TKMaxx which is not a store I normally go into (I think I have only been 4 times in my life!) and I saw that they had a little beauty area!! Woohoo!

I practically ran to the stand and I saw that they stocked nail polishes (bonus!) from brands like W7 to Models Own to even Essie and OPI!! Now I heard that TKMaxx sold Essie but I did not know about OPI so I got a little excited. They only had 2 sets left so I just had to buy one of them.


(from left to right: Stranger Tides,  On Air Perso-Nail-Ity, Hong Kong Sunrise)

The other set also had Stranger Tide and On Air Perso-Nail-Ity and I believe the other polish was called Sea You In Hollywood - it was a shimmery blue. But I do not really go for blues unless they are dark, since I do not think they suit my skin colour.

OPI here in the UK normally costs £11 but this whole set (3 full size polishes) cost only £14.99. That's less than £5 for one polish. Bargain!!

The 3 full size OPI polishes came in a clear plastic bag which can also be re-used. I think I might store my nail tools in it. I personally think the set is perfect for Christmas stockings!

Would you be making a trip to your local TKMaxx to find these polishes?? I think I might go to my local TKMaxx more, especially now that I know OPI and Essie are sold there.
Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x