Friday, 11 January 2013

BENEFIT HIGH FLYIN' GLOSSES - CHRISTMAS 2012

I have recently been on a 'lip gloss' high as I cannot seem to stop buying them!
I do not really wear lip gloss on an everyday basis however I still like having a selection when I do feel like wearing one.
I saw that some of Benefit's Christmas gift sets were on sale so I decided to grab a few. The first I brought is the High Flyin' Glosses which consists of 6 lip glosses, which are 6.5ml, that compliment Benefit's famous box powders.

 In this giftset, there is:
- Coralista - a sheer coral lip gloss
- Dallas - a dusty rose lip gloss
- Bella Bamba - a sheer bright watermelon lip gloss
- Hoola - a shimmering golden nude lip gloss
- Sugarbomb - a shimmering pinky nude lip gloss
- Dandelion - a soft pearly pink lip gloss
This gift set retailed for around £20 however I managed to pick it up for £13!! Bargain since I really wanted to try the full size products, which are 15ml, and they cost £13.50.
I really like Coralista and Dandelion, I think I might actually buy the full size product when I have finished using these (which will take me a while).
Did you manage to pick up any gift sets? If so, which ones??
I would love to know :)

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x