Wednesday, 30 January 2013

NEW ZARA TOTE BAG

Last year in August I brought the famous Zara shopper basket bag in a tan/brown colour (LINK!).
I absolutely adore it however I have found that it can be a bit of a problem since it actually does not have a 'proper' zip - yes, it does have a little flap that you can zip but I prefer my bag's to have a zip that covers the whole of the bag just so it is more secure, especially when I am on the tube!
So that being said, I was having a little peak on Zara's website and I found this little beauty....

The name of this bag is 'Basic Shopper' and as for sizes: 30 x 38 x 13 cm. / 12 x 15 x 5 inches.
The first thing I noticed about this bag was that it had a zip!!
It was then that it was big enough to fit my notebook and folders without straining the bag and of course it is black so it will go with everything.
It also comes with two short handles so you can hold it in the crook of your arm but I prefer to use the long strap so I can just hang it on my shoulder.
I thought this was actually going to cost around the £50 mark however when I looked at the price it was only £19.99 and then I did a double take it was reduced to £16.99!! 
SOLD!
I have never ordered something online so quickly in my life.
The only downside is how long it took to deliver - I ordered it on 5th January and it arrived on 14th..so pretty long. But nevertheless, I still love it and it's absolutely adorable.

I don't know if you can still get online but definitely check your local Zara if you want it.

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

2 comments:

  1. I have this bag and its such great value for money. I bought it when it was £19.99, still a great buy! You can fit so much in it, and like you say it goes with everything.

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People were so surprised when I said how much it was, it looks more expensive than it was. It definitely is a great value for money.

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x