Saturday, 12 January 2013

RIMMEL LONDON LASH ACCELERATOR ENDLESS MASCARA

I was very lucky to be sent the new Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless mascara*. As soon as I opened my package I literally screamed because I was so excited. I have been looking for a new mascara lately but nothing has really caught my eye, so I was even more eager to try this. I literally took off the current mascara I was wearing (Maybelline The Falsies - I have spoken this about in my 2012 favourites which you can read here and also my November favourites which you can read here) and I applied this new mascara straight away.
Firstly I was very impressed that it is a full sized product. I was expecting it to be a sample or at most a deluxe sample size but a full size product - woah! Secondly, the packaging caught my eye. The main body of this mascara is a bright yellow-green, which looks stunning against the black handle. Speaking of the handle, I am actually glad that it has a big handle, so you can actually have a good grip when you're applying the mascara onto your eyes. As for the brush, I was not so excited because it is a plastic wand, however when I applied it I was actually very impressed, as I do not really go for plastic wands.
 
 As you can see, the mascara has made a huge difference on my sparse looking eyelashes. It has definitely lengthened my lashes and added some volume too. The mascara formulation itself, was not too wet but mostly definitely was not dry. It dried instantly on my lashes so there was no remains on my eyelids from where my lashes touched. As for the 'Grow Lash Complex + Fibres Mascara', I do not know if it will make my lashes 'grow' but I will continue to use it to see if it does make a difference on my lashes. In order to remove the mascara, I found it very easy to do so, it most definitely easier than removing any other mascaras I have used in the past.

I am definitely impressed by this mascara and I cannot wait until it is out so you guys can buy it too. I think it will be available at the beginning of Spring 2013. It is supposedly going to be out on the market at the end of February, 2013...the 20th to be exact. As for the price of this mascara, I would say it may be around the £8 mark since their Lash Accelerator Mascara retails for £7.99, so I would say that it may cost the same price.

[DISCLAIMER: My opinions are 100% honest and most definitely not bias. I am in no way being paid for this post. I was simply chosen to be given this mascara and for that I am truly grateful.]

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!! Can't wait to try it. You know how i LOVE my mascaras :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x