Thursday, 25 April 2013

BENEFIT - LIFE ON THE A LIST

I know I said that I am not a 'lip person' but I think 2013 is definitely going to make me into one. So after umm-ing and ahh-ing I decided to purchase another lip gloss from Benefit. This time I picked up Benefit Ultra High Shines Lip Shine in Life On The A List.



Life on the A list is a creamy peachy pink which has slight shimmer to it. When I first chose this colour, I thought it was going to be VERY VERY VERY sheer however as you can see from the photos above, it is actually quite opaque.
As all Ultra High Shines, this lip gloss comes with a brush applicator which helps to give a more precise application. The formulation of this lip gloss is not sticky at all and it actually quite moisturising.
Also, if you apply this over for example a pink lipstick, it will definitely look really nice. This may be my go to colour for the up coming season.

Benefit Ultra High Shines Lip Shine retails for £14, and they are available at Benefit stores or their website (click here for their website).
You can also get Benefit products from Boots (here) or Debenhams (here)

Benefit is definitely becoming my favourite brand, I cannot wait to try other products now!
Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x