Thursday, 4 April 2013

BENEFIT CREASELESS CREAM SHADOW - BUSY SIGNAL

After wearing a black liquid/gel eyeliner for so long, I was actually a bit bored of the look. So I was on a mission to try something new and I decided to try out Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Busy Signal. I brought this when I got r.s.v.p (I did a blog post on that, which you can read here) and I have been loving it ever since!
Busy Signal is a 'Venetian brown'. But to be perfectly honest, I have no idea what that means so in my own words, it a gorgeous brown colour with would suit any skin tone and it has a slight shimmer which would make your eyes 'pop!'
As you can see from the photo above, it is VERY opaque which I love since it is definitely worth the money. As for staying power, it most definitely lasts all night however it is not a pain to remove like some make up products can be.

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner retail for £14, however I would suggest to keep your eyes out on any deals since I personally would not pay the full amount (I only paid £7!).
I think I may have a 'Benefit problem' since I have been hauling and reviewing their products like crazy lately!
Have you brought any of their creaseless cream shadow/liners?? If so, which ones?

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x