Saturday, 20 April 2013

NARS FOREPLAY ORGASM PALETTE

NARS have been known to be very explicit when naming their products, so when I was having a little snoop on their website I came across the Foreplay Orgasm palette. The first thing that popped into my head was 'WHAT!?!?!?!?!'
Something about this palette was just screaming at me so I caved and as soon as I ordered it I literally could not wait...

The whole palette is designed around the oh-so-famous orgasm blush by NARS. It consists of four different types of powder products - 3 being different types of blushes and 1 powder highlight.
(swatched only once, natural light)

 I do not know the actual names of the colours in the palette but I will do my best to describe the colours to you all -
1. A matte dark peach blush
2. A matte hot pink blush
3. Orgasm blush - A peachy pink with slight golden shimmer
4. A golden yellow hightlighter which has gold shimmer.

As you can see from the photo above, they are all highly pigmented with the exception of the highlighter shade but that does not bother me since it is a highlighter so it is expected to be a tad bit sheer.
The palette it self is packaged in the typical NARS packaging so even though it is clean now, in a few uses it will be covered in fingerprints.
As for the size of the actual palette I would say it is around the same size of the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. Here are some photos to see the two palettes in comparison:
 
The NARS Foreplay Orgasm palette retails for £39.50 which you can buy on their website (link here), which is great considering it contains 3 blushes and 1 highlighter. Plus it is really handy to keep in your make up bag since it is compact.

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x