Saturday, 4 May 2013

MAC BARE MY SOUL QUAD

MAC have recently released their new Summer 2013 collection called Temperature Rising. The past few collections from MAC have not really stood out to me until I saw this collection. I brought a few things and I thought I should do a little product review of the items I brought.

The first product that stood out to me was the 'Bare My Soul' Eyeshadow Quad.

(one swipe, natural light)

Bare My Soul includes four shades, which are:
1. Romantico, is a light taupe colour that has a silvery pearl finish - VELUXE PEARL
2. Bare My Soul, is a gold/bronze which has gold shimmer running through it - LUSTRE
3. Friendly, is a brown which has kind of a coppery shimmer running through it - VELUXE PEARL
4. When In Rio, is a blackish green which has kind of has frost green sheen to it - FROST

As for the packaging for this eyeshadow quad, it is a matte bronze which has a rubber-y feel to it, it kind of reminds me of the NARS packaging. The packaging it self does not have the 'wow' factor to it like other MAC collections have previously had, but nevertheless, I still like it.
From all of the colours in this quad I really like 'Romantico', it is perfect to just use as an all-over-the-lid colour. As for 'When In Rio' it is a little more difficult to blend however, I think this will look really pretty with those who have brown eyes, as it will just make your eyes stand out a little more. I think 'Friendly' would look nice in the crease and 'Bare My Soul' would be a nice inner corner highlight.

Bare My Soul Eyeshadow Quad retails for £38.50 and it is already sold out online! So check your local MAC store to see if they have it in stock.

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x