Monday, 6 May 2013

MAC TEMPERATURE RISING QUAD

MAC have recently released their new Summer collection for 2013, which is called Temperature Rising. Like I have said in a previous post, I have not seen a MAC collection that has really stood out to me and that has made me want to buy it, until now.
I brought both of the eyeshadow quads, which are called 'Bare My Soul' and 'Temperature Rising'. I have already done a blog post on 'Bare My Soul' which you can read here, but today I thought I would show you the other eyeshadow quad I picked up, 'Temperature Rising'.



The 'Temperature Rising' eyeshadow quad includes four shades, which are:
1. Performance Art, which is a dusty pinkish mauve colour that has gold shimmer running through it - VELUXE PEARL 
2. Temperature Rising, which is a peach colour that has a frosty sheen to it - LUSTRE
3. Swelter, which is dusty lilac colour that has a slight sheen to it - FROST
4. Beautymarked, is a blackish brown that has purple shimmer running through it - VELVET


As for the packaging for this eyeshadow quad, it is a matte bronze which has a rubber-y feel to it, it kind of reminds me of the NARS packaging. The packaging it self does not have the 'wow' factor to it like other MAC collections have previously had, but nevertheless, I still like it.
From all of the colours in this quad I really like 'Performance Art' and 'Swelter', it is perfect to just use as an all-over-the-lid colour. As for 'Beautymarked' it is a little more difficult to blend however, I have been using it to line my eyes, it really makes a difference and it changes up my make up look a little. The only disappointment of this whole quad was 'Temperature Rising' but I think I can make it work, somehow!

Temperature Rising Eyeshadow Quad retails for £38.50 and it is already sold out online! So check your local MAC store to see if they have it in stock.

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x