Friday, 3 May 2013

TOP 10 SPRING NAIL PICKS - 2013

This month has truly been weather confused. One day it was snowing and the next the sun was shining bright...typical London weather! (This literally happened guys!)
Since it is supposed to be Spring and I want it to hurry up and come along, I have decided to show you my top 10 picks for Spring. 
Considering I have A LOT of nail polish, choosing 10 was a real struggle for me, but these have been the polishes that I have gravitated towards a lot and I know I will continue to use this season.
1. Models Own - Peach Puff - is a peachy nude colour which has a creme finish. 
2. OPI - Pink Friday - is a bright pastel pink which also has a creme finish. Pink Friday was a part of the Nicki Minaj collection for OPI last year so I am not sure if it will still be in stores however there are dupes out there for this polish.
3. The oh so famous Essie - Bikini So Teeny - everyone and their mother has this polish, I am sure of it. I did a Manicure Monday post on this nail polish which you can read here.
4. Sally Hansen - Lavender Cloud (410) - is a very very very light purple which has a creme finish. In fact it is so light that it almost looks white.
5. Sally Hansen - Buttercup - is one of my favourites. Buttercup is a pastel yellow which has a creme finish, it definitely reminds me of a buttercup. Now I do not own many yellow nail polishes since they look odd on my nails, but I like this one.
6. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Prickly Pear - I have already done a Manicure Monday post on this nail polish which you can read here.
7. Ciate  - Pocket Money (107) - Is a darker nude colour which has a creme finish. This was free in the May 2013 Marie Claire magazine and I really like it.
8. OPI - Stranger Tides - Again, I have already done a Manicure Monday post which you can read here.
9. Essie - Cascade Cool - is also from Essie's Summer 2012 Collection, it is a blue toned pink which has a creme finish, I really like this on my nails.
10. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Lychee - is also a nude colour which has a creme finish, one coat is all you need!

As you can see from this post, the majority of my picks are pastels or they have a creme finish, they just seem a lot more appropriate for Spring. I will have swatches of all these polishes up in the next few weeks for my Manicure Monday posts so stay tuned.
What are your Top 10 Spring Nail Polishes? I would love to know!

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x