Wednesday, 29 May 2013

WIMB #1

Now I love watching videos on YouTube (in fact I think I am obsessed) and I especially love watching 'What's In My Bag?' videos - they are one of my absolute favourites. Call me nosey, but I just like seeing what people carry in their bags and what their essentials are.
However, this 'what's in my bag' post is going to be a little different. During the bank holiday weekend I went on a little road trip to Bournemouth with my sister and cousin, so I thought I would show you a 'What's In My Bag - Bournemouth Edition!!' - haha!
1. My purse/wallet - My purse is by Guess, I am not too sure what the actual name is, but I have had it for nearly two years and it still looks brand new.
2. Sunglasses - a huge essential, especially if you're going to the beach. My sunglasses are from Topshop which I have had for nearly 6 years(!) and it's perfectly fine.
3. Sunscreen - another essential. The one I have been using is the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sun Lotion with SPF 15. It does have that sunscreen smell but it does the job.
4. Caudalie Eau De Raisin Moisturising Spray - I find this to be a cheaper alternative to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir, which I also have, but this spray is perfect to refresh and calm your skin after you have been in the sun all day. 
5. Carex Moisture Plus Hand Gel - this is definitely an essential for everyone's bag. 
6. Soap & Glory Hand Food -  This is one of my favourite hand creams, it moisturises so well without feeling greasy afterwards.
7. Glasses - a definite essential because I would not be able to drive without my glasses since I am slightly short-sighted, I mean I can see without my glasses but everything is just blurry for example, if you were to spot me on the street I would not recognise you if I did not have my glasses on (trust me, this has happened plenty times before).
8. Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream (30ml)- this is another favourite, I do not know why I have two hand creams but I obviously needed it on the day.
9. Ralph Lauren - Ralph - this is my favourite perfumes of all time. It is not so over powering that it makes you feel sick, it is just very refreshing and it lingers perfectly on your skin. At the end of the day, I can still smell it on my clothes, a huge plus in my books!
10. L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash in Romy (102) - this is works perfectly as it is great to top up during the day if needed, but I found that I did not really need to top it up. It's definitely one of my favourite lip products.

As for the bag that I took to Bournemouth, it was just a simple black leather (fake obviously!) cross body bag from River Island which has gold accents. I chose this because it works perfectly as a day bag and you can take off the strap to use it as a clutch if you were to go out at night, which I did.
It was so handy to use, instead of taking a huge beach bag and carrying that all day.

What did you do on the bank holiday?
I just simply relaxed on the beach and got my tan on, since uni is officially over and summer is now here!!

Love Always,
Mandeep
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x