I feel as if I haven't done a blog post in so long but because I've been working long hours, by the time I come home I am exhausted (plus this heatwave we've been having here in London doesn't help either...anyone who live in London and was disturbed by that thunderstorm we had Monday night leave a comment below! That thing freaked me out!?!?!?!).
So I thought what better way to come back than with a nail related post! Today I will be showing you my favourite 5 nail polishes for Summer - now remember I have A LOT of nail polish (and I know this but I still buy more, I think I need to go to polishes-anonymous) so by me choosing 5 was a mission plus mind boggling but I did it! Props to me!
1. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Dragonfruit - This is a beautiful summery (muted) Barbie pink, that has a creme finish. Plus it applies like a dream!
2. H&M in Blue My Mind - I am not one for wearing blue nail polish on my nails as I think they look slightly odd on me, but this is an exception for me. It's a bright royal blue, yet it is slightly a dusty royal blue. I think this will look lovely on any skin tone.
3. Rimmel London Salon Pro in Reggae Splash - I brought this on a whim since Superdrug had a 3 for 2 and I couldn't think what else to buy. I tried it out 2 weeks ago and it's all I have been wearing on my nails. I absolutely love it! It is a orange/melon colour which has a creme finish.
4. Essie in Naughty Nautical - This is from Essie's Summer 2013 collection and my cousin had actually given me this since she didn't like it. However I really do like, it is a bright turquoise/teal that has silver shimmer running through it, which ever so slight catches the light so it looks lovely on your nails.
5. China Glaze in Flip Flop Fantasy - The camera does not do this polish any justice at all. It is literally a neon coral that has a slight matte finish, which is a bit irritating but nothing that a good glossy top coat won't do - I like the Seche Vite one, it's super glossy.
So that is pretty much my Top 5 favourite nail polishes for Summer 2013, I like doing these posts. I think they are so much fun especially since you can go back and have a look at what you were loving in the past.
All of the nail polishes that I have mentioned in this post will be featured in a 'Manicure Monday' post so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that, plus to make it even more easier you can just follow our blog on Bloglovin' etc (links are on the side bar).