Saturday, 9 November 2013

MAC CHERRY LIP PENCIL

I have been meaning to pick up a red lip pencil ever since I brought the RiRi Woo lipstick.
This was my first red lipstick and I actually like it, but that being said I did need a red lip pencil, so when I was in Paris a few weeks ago, I decided to pop into MAC since it was near Sephora and I decided to pick up Cherry.


As you can see Cherry is a true red and it goes perfectly with my RiRi Woo lipstick. It is so pigmented and creamy that it just glides onto your lips, which is perfect because some lip pencils can be a little bit dry so it would then tug at your lips - not a good thing! This is my second lip pencil, and I actually might even buy a few more who knows!

MAC's lip pencils retail for £12, which you can purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x