Saturday, 23 November 2013

MAC NOCTURNALS PINK LIPGLOSS SET

I regretted that I did not pick up MAC's lipgloss set from last year's holiday collection, so I made a mental note to pick one up this time around, and thankfully I did.
I decided to pick up the Nocturnals lipgloss set in pink, there are also a set in nude and coral, but I knew I would get more use out of the pink set.

The set comes with one dazzleglass and three cremesheen glass, with the cremesheen being my favourite, I was happy that there were three in the collection, all of which I would wear.
Dressed To Dazzle is a dazzleglass, which is a pale baby pink that has some pink and gold sparkle running through it.
Fashion Scoop is a true pale baby pink that is quite sheer when applied to your lips. This is also a part of MAC's permanent range.
Petite Indulgence is a hot blue-toned pink, that is kind of opaque when applied to your lips.
Colour Saturation is a redish berry colour that also is kind of opaque on the lips.
Here are swatches of all the lipglosses:

 All the colours in the set are wearable, especially now that we are in the cooler months, I am pretty sure I will get a lot of use out of Colour Saturation.

MAC Nocturnals Lipgloss set in Pink retails for £25.50, which is a great value for money, considering one lip gloss retails for £17.50.

Have you brought any of the Holiday sets by MAC yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x