Tuesday, 12 November 2013

MAC PINK PEARL POP

When I went to Paris, I decided to pop into MAC, which was near Sephora, as it was literally empty so I had a chance to browse around without the chaos that is the norm in any MAC store.
I picked up a lip pencil which you can read here and I also picked up a lipstick.
The one I chose was Pink Pearl Pop





I have never heard anyone rave about Pink Pearl Pop before, but when I was having a glance at all the lipsticks, this one just really stood out. Now I do not know if it was because it was a brand new tester or the fact that it is just a gorgeous pink. Plus it is a cremesheen, so it really does just glide on your lips and it is actually really moisturising. It is obviously not 'weather' appropriate, but I find that these kind of pinks suit me best, so I am bound to get quite a lot of use out of it.

MAC lipsticks now retail for £15 and you can click here to purchase. Have you tried Pink Pearl Pop before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x