Tuesday, 19 November 2013

MAC PRIVATE PARTY

MAC's Holiday collection came out a few weeks ago, and I instantly knew what I was going to buy. In today's post, I am going to show you one of the lipsticks that I brought, that sold out the next day and that is Private Party.



Private Party is a lovely dark berry/plum colour, it is the most darkest lipstick in my collection and I absolutely love it. It is so pigmented and it is my first Satin finish lipstick by MAC.
As for the packaging, MAC has changed it up a little by making the bullet have a matte black finish with gold accents, I really do like it.

MAC lipsticks normally retails for £13 but for this lipstick is retails for £16.50.
Unfortunately, Private Party is currently sold out on MAC's website but I am sure they will bring some more back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x