Thursday, 14 November 2013

DIOR ADDICT LIPSTICK - DIOR KISS 578

I mentioned in my Paris Haul that I had brought two high end make up products, well the first is a lipstick. Not just any lipstick, it is a Dior lipstick. In fact, it is my first Dior lipstick!
When I was in Sephora, I had a Dior make up artist do my make up, I can actually say that I loved the look and the make up stayed all day! Anyways, the lipstick he used, was absolutely lovely and I brought it - hey! when in Paris right?!?! The lipstick I brought is in Dior Kiss 578.


(one swipe, natural light)

Dior Kiss is a pinky berry colour, which makes your lips look absolutely stunning, if that is even possible! But honestly, the best way I can describe it, is as if you have just been eating a raspberry ice lolly. As for the packaging, it is literally gorgeous, I actually feel all fancy whenever I pull this out of my bag for touch ups. Dior Addict lipsticks retail for £24 and you can click here to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x