Saturday, 16 November 2013

DIORIFIC ILLUMINATING POWDER - PERLE D'OR (002)

The second high end make up product I brought when I was Paris, was another product by Dior. It is from their Holiday collection and I absolutely love it! It is the Diorific Perfumed Illuminating Powder in Perle D'or (002).





(one swipe, natural light)
As for the packaging, the compact itself comes in the traditional blue velvet cover like all Dior make up compacts come in, and the gold compact is actually quite heavy, I was actually surprised by this.

As for being 'perfumed' I actually cannot smell anything, but it is to be said that it has hints of Dior's J'adore perfume. The highlight it self is seriously beautiful, when blended out on your cheekbones (etc) it just gives this sheen to your face that actually stays all night. I, personally, would not want to wear this during the day but for nights out, this is going to be my go to highlight, I just know it!

Diorific Perfumed Illuminating Powder retails for £49 and you click here to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x