Sunday, 3 November 2013

NARS ONE NIGHT STAND PALETTE

I had pre-ordered the new NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand cheek palette (which is limited edition) that was released on Sunday and I finally got my hands on it wednesday! 
I am seriously excited over this palette, it has everything you can ever want!
Now the palette it self includes a highlight, a bronzer and four blushers.
As I said, the palette contains four blushers which are, Orgasm, Deep Throat, Mistinguette, Goulue. It also includes Laguna bronzer and a highlight in Devotee.
The swatches above are all just one swipe, so they are pigmented which is nice because I am sure this palette is going to last a long time.
One Night Stand palette retails for £45 and is available on the SpaceNK website.
(click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x