Friday, 29 November 2013

LATEST IN BEAUTY - THE GLAMOUR BEAUTY EDIT

Latest in Beauty released their Glamour beauty edit box this month and I immediately knew I wanted to buy it just because it had one product that I have been wanting to buy for the past 2 years.
 The box itself is a matte black which has a gold rim and font. Inside all the products are wrapped inside a white tissue paper that has gold flecks, whilst including some yellow crinkled tissue paper for that extra protection.
 Inside the beauty box came with seven beauty items, which was fantastic, since the majority of beauty boxes come with the standard 5 items.
The box included:
- Toni&Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray (sample size)
- Balance Me Extra Care Radiance Face Oil (sample size)
- Benefit They're Real mascara (sample size)
- Eyeko Lash Curlers (full sized)
- HD Brows Eyeshadow palette in Foxy (full sized)
- Phillip Kingsley One More Day dry shampoo (sample sized)
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint Fresh (full sized)
 Here is a close up of the Eyeko lash curlers.
 The curlers are silver with velvet blue handles which are definitely more easier to grip. A girl can never have too many eyelash curlers!
Here is a close up of the HD Brows kit.
 Foxy is specifically designed for brunettes so I am glad that I was given the correct colour.
It comes with 4 matte shadows and a small double ended brush. The shadows are not only designed for your brows as you can use them as normal eyeshadows for an everyday look or you can smoke it out for the night. A perfect quad to just pop in your bag.

The Glamour Beauty Edit box retails for £14.95 (plus £3.95 for p&p)
If you want to buy it then I suggest to purchase it now before they sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x