Tuesday, 5 November 2013

THE PARIS 2013 EDIT

This past weekend, I was whisked away to the lovely city of Paris by my sister and cousin. It was a birthday present from the both of them and I can truly say I have the best sisters!
Now I have been to Paris numerous times (I want to say about 6/7 times?) and every time I go, I fall in love even more! So as you do in Paris, you obviously shop until you drop!
I only brought a few things, I actually had to restrain myself!
So the first thing I brought was obviously the famous BIODERMA Crealine H20 Solution, I have heard so many good things about this micellaire water and I have yet to try it out. It is supposed to work wonders at cleansing, toning and removing every inch of your make up.
The next thing I brought was the NUXE Reve de Miel lip balm, now this is just a lip balm but again I have heard so much about this. I am a lip balm fanatic so again, I am excited to use this. Even though you can buy these two products from the UK, there is just something about buying french products in France that is just that little bit more satisfying/exciting - weird I know!

I then went in to Sephora on the Champs Elysees, as it was literally two roads away from my hotel so I did not have any reason not to go!  I brought a few things, two of which need a whole post dedicated to it, but the other two items I brought I am going to include in this post.
I wanted to buy something Sephora, as of course we do not have Sephora here in the UK (sort that out!!) but I got so overwhelmed with the amount of beauty products there was, that I had brought only one Sephora item which is their lip pencil in Funky Fuchsia.
It's a really lovely pink which will look great on it's own.

The next make up product I brought was Make Up For Ever HD Translucent powder. I have heard SO much about this powder and I thought that I should pick it up as Make Up For Ever is not that widely available here in the UK.
I would have picked up the concealer by Make Up For Ever but unfortunately they did not have my colour, which is a good thing but I have SO many concealers that I HAVE to go through before I buy another.

So that is pretty much what I brought from Paris, with the exception of two high end make up products, which I will feature in a different post all together, so stay tuned to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x