Friday, 6 December 2013

MAC NOCTURNALS BLACK/GOLD PIGMENTS

I mentioned in a previous post that I was not much of a pigment kind of girl but obviously that has changed now. I brought two of the three Holiday 2013 mini sets from MAC and I am tempted to buy the third one too. The second mini set I brought was in Black/Gold, you can click here to read the other set that I brought.
The set comes with three pigments and two glitters, which are not safe for the eye/lip area.


 Naked is described as a “flesh beige with pearl.”
It is a beige with a soft, champagne shimmer-sheen running through it.
 Museum Bronze is described as a “rich taupe with gold pearl.”
It is does not look like anything special in the container but when applied it is a lovely medium-dark brown with warm, golden frosty finish.
 Gold is described as a “sparkly chunky gold.”
 Copper Sparkle is described as “super frosty copper flecks.”
It is a super pigmented, orange-copper that has a frosted finish.
 Black is described as a “sparkly chunky black."
Bronze Museum and Copper Sparkle are definitely my favourites from the three pigments in this set, they are just so pigmented and a little definitely goes a long way!

I am definitely on the fence about the third set in this collection which is more on the green side of the spectrum.
The set retails for £25.50 and you can click here to purchase. Have you brought anything from the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x