Wednesday, 11 December 2013

MAC TALK OF THE TOWN

I have been on a real blush kick lately, I have never really been into it since my cheeks naturally get that 'flush of colour' even when I don't want it to (especially in those awkward moments) so that being said, I had no use for blush. Oh my, how things have changed! I am turning into a blush fanatic, especially when I saw the MAC Holiday 2013 collection, it seriously suck me in!
I decided to pick up the mineralised blush in Talk Of The Town.



Talk of the Town is described as a “warm brown base with yellow bronze.”
It is more of a peachy colour in my opinion, that has a frosted finish to it. Now this 'blush' if you want to call it that, has a lot of shimmer/glitter running through it which is perfect for those nights out but during the day, I use this more of a highlight on my cheekbonesAs for the application, it really did just glide on to my skin and a little definitely goes a long way with this.

Talk Of The Town retails for £22 and you can click here to purchase. Have you brought anything from the MAC Holiday collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x