Monday, 23 December 2013

THE RED NOSE REINDEER

Today has just honestly dragged on and to be perfectly honest, the weather has just made it even more miserable. It's been seriously windy and it has been raining all day...absolutely horrible London weather.
So in order to cheer myself up and get a little bit more in the Christmas spirit (2 more sleeps!) I decided to have a go at a little bit of nail art.

I have seen so many pins on Pinterest of spectacular looking nail art designs and I know for a fact that I cannot reproduce any of them. I just do not have the patience and it seems like as soon as I paint my nails, I have 10 millions things to do straight away, this is ALWAYS the case. However, I found one that looked quite easy to reproduce so I decided that I will show you my final outcome. Here are the actual nail polishes I used to recreate the look:
- Loreal - Soft Chinchilla - Nails Inc - Jermyn Street - Ciate - Dangerous Affair - Barry M - White - Revlon - Black Lingerie -
I decided to use Loreal - Soft Chinchilla for the face, I simply just applied it to the tips of my nails. I then applied Nails Inc - Jermyn Street (with a cocktail stick) on to my nails to create the antlers.
With Barry M - White nail polish I just added two dots per nail for the eyes and when this was dry I added two black dots to create the pupils by using Revlon - Black Lingerie.
Finally for the final touch I applied Ciate - Dangerous Affair to create the famous red Rudolph nose to each nail.
And this was my final result...
When this was all dry, I just applied a top coat (I used my Seche Vite top coat) to help make the nails smoother and more glossy.

A very simple and cute nail art design that is perfect for Christmas.
I would love to see your recreations so leave a comment below if you do recreate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x