Saturday, 5 April 2014

THE ROUND UP | FEBRUARY AND MARCH 2014.

I have been so busy lately that I just have not had the time to blog, Uni has just been intense however I have a few Vegas blog posts that are going to come up soon, so be on there look out!!
(you can follow the blog on BlogLovin' so you can keep up to date)
So this month is nothing special, but I have found a few old favourites and even a new favourite!
1. Vera Wang Lovestruck eau de parfum (30ml) - Like any other beauty blogger, I am horrible at describing scents but with Lovestruck, it is not a sickly floral smell. If you like Marc Jacobs Daisy then you will like this one too!

2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Uzi - I was recently clearing out my handbags and I found a few beauty products that were still in my bags, this was one of them. I prefer to use grey eyeliner for everyday use just because it is not as harsh as black but then again not as boring as brown. Uzi is one of my favourite glide on pencils by Urban Decay.

3. Benefit Brow Zing kit in Deep - I have been using the brown wax that is in this brow kit for my brows. It is easy and simple especially for when I am in a rush to get ready for uni, this is what I grab because leaving the house without doing my brows just feels weird to me.

4. Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara - there is no way this is clear anymore but I have been using this in conjunction with the Benefit Brow Zing. It helps to keep my brows in place and it helps to even out the colour from the brow kit.
5. Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover - Ever since I finished my last bottle of the Botanics eye make up remover I have been on the look out for another oil based eye make up remover. Now I did find the Clinique one but spending £17 on just an eye make up remover is a little bit ridiculous so I found this one by Nivea and it's great. Plus it only retails for aroun£3/£4!!

6. MAC Hot Nights blusher - I brought this last year and I found it a little bit difficult to work with as it is truly a hot pink blush, however now I can't seem to stop wearing with especially when applied with my Sigma F50 brush or the Real Techniques stippling brush.

7. Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover foundation in Medium/Deep (07) - I do not use this as foundation as it is seriously full coverage so instead I use it as a concealer. I simply apply this on any redness on my cheeks that I have been having this month and it completely conceals them. Plus it lasts all day!

8. MAC Soft and Gentle mineralize skinfinish - Whenever I want to highlight my cheekbones these last few months, I have been instantly gravitating to this. It is not too chunky and it just gives you an instant lift especially when my skin looks a bit dull.

What have you been loving in the month of March?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x