Thursday, 24 April 2014

DUPE ALERT - H&M AND SALLY HANSEN

H&M is definitely overlooked in terms of cosmetics, more specifically their nail polishes. I purchased some Sally Hansen nail polishes from the Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear range when I was in Vegas and one that I chose was a popular nail polish colour which is Pacific Blue.
However I noticed that I have a very similar (if not the same) colour in my collection already, which is H&M Blue My Mind.

As you can see from the photos both nail polishes look very similar. Pacific Blue and Blue My Mind are a cobalt blue colour and both have a creme finish. Sally Hansen Pacific Blue is much more brighter than H&M Blue My Mind, but I have to say this is hardly noticeable in real life. Pacific Blue has a slightly thinner formula than Blue My Mind, however both can be opaque in just one coat, but for the above finish, I did two coats.

Now the Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear range is not very accessible in the UK so if you love this colour then be sure to purchase Blue My Mind from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x