Tuesday, 8 April 2014

BUTTER LONDON SPRING 2013

Like anyone else I know, I have a bad habit of online shopping. Although I am currently on a spending ban until the end of May (it's been tough!) I have a lot of posts that I wanted to put up, so this post is going to be a haul on three Butter LONDON nail polishes I brought last year.

So last year, I picked up three Butter LONDON nail polishes (it was 3 for 2) from their Spring 2013 collection.
I decided to pick up the following:
- Molly Coddled, which is a pure lilac.
 (two coats, natural light)

- Cuppa, which is a very light tan.
(two coats, natural light)

- Kerfuffle, which is a peachy pink.
(two coats, natural light)

Even though, these are from the 2013 Spring collection, I truly do love the colours and I think everyone needs to have them! I especially love Kerfuffle, even the name sounds hilarious yet cute. I am currently eyeing up on the current Spring collection, are there any that catch your eyes? Butter London retails for £12 and you can buy it at Look Fantastic (which offers student discount too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x