Thursday, 10 April 2014

SALLY HANSEN - MERMAID'S TALE

When I was in Vegas, I popped into Walgreens since it was right next to my hotel (I stayed at the MGM Grand Hotel) and I made my way to the beauty section. To be honest, I got a little overwhelmed and the products that I wanted to initially buy I didn't. But I did pick up two products, one being a eyeshadow trio (I will post a separate blog post of that soon!) and another being a nail polish, which is Sally Hansen - Mermaid's Tale.
 Mermaid's Tale is supposedly meant to be a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe, so instead of spending $18 for that, I thought $6 was such a good deal.
 Mermaid's Tale contains large hexagonal green and blue glitter along with smaller blue flecks in a black/blue jelly base.
(three coats, natural light)

For the above finish, I did three thin coats and I did not use a top coat. I would have done four coats but I was in a rush when I was applying this. Now many people complain about glitter nail polishes and how difficult it is to get an even finish, however I found with this polish it was a fuss free application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x