Saturday, 19 April 2014

COVERGIRL - SHIMMERING SANDS TRIO

Here is another post from my time in Vegas, I know you may be sick of them but I promise I only have another one left! I mentioned in a different post that, when I was in Walgreens I only picked up two items, a nail polish  (which you can read here)and an eyeshadow trio. The eyeshadow trio was by Covergirl in Shimmering Sands.
I have had my eye on this one for so long and many people say that one of the shades is a dupe for MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow.
 The trio itself comes with obviously three shimmery shades (hence the name), all which are wearable for everyday use.
 Now they are not individually named so I decided to number them so show how they swatch.
(swatched without primer)
Shade (1) is a light brown shimmery shade, shade (2) is a taupey champagne colour and shade (3) is a  pinky white shade.
I am guessing that the middle shade is a dupe for All The Glitters but I do not have that eyeshadow so I cannot compare. However I have noticed that shade (3) is a dupe for MAC's Phloof!!

Even though I am glad I got this trio, my only regret is that I did not buy any of the Covergirl mascaras or lip products! What are your favourite Covergirl products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x