Thursday, 3 April 2014

PERFECT PALETTE TAG

I have seen this go around on YouTube for a while now and I thought that I should do my take on the tag.

1. Best Packaging

This was probably one of the easiest questions I have to answer, and that is my YSL City Drive palette in Classy. It has a very chic look to it with it's bold graffiti on the face of the palette. Definitely one of my favourites.

2. Best Color Payoff


This was slightly more difficult to choose, but I settled with my NARS Ride Up To The Moon palette, all of the colours are super pigmented and are just so buttery. Perfect for a quick no fuss eye look. Even though they are all shimmery colours, I prefer to use these for nights out. I did a blog post on this palette last year, which you can read here.

3. Most Versatile


This has to be my Bobbi Brown Smokey Cool Eye palette from last year's Holiday collection (2013). It has six eyeshadows, that range from matte to sparkle. Perfect for any sort of day time look which can be easily changed into a night time look.

4. Best for Traveling


Okay, so I am kind of cheating here because I chose my Urban Decay moonflower palette. This palette has four slots that you can change with any eyeshadow, most definitely great for travelling since I can choose any four Urban Decay eyeshadows and just simply slot them in.

5. Biggest Regret


This was probably the most difficult question to answer as well, but I have to say my MUA palettes. Now these are no exactly expensive (around the £5 mark) and they are not poorly pigmented either but the reason why I chose these palettes was because I simply just do not use them since I have other eyeshadows that are much more similar, if not, the same. Plus a few of the shades tend to cause a lot of fall out and some of the shades are difficult to work with such as the black and dark green.

6. Best Color Names


Hands down, my Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. I have a dedicated blog post for this palette which you can read here.

7. Least Used


Unfortunately, I have to say these are my MAC quads from the Temperature Rising collection (which released early last year (2013)). Now the colours are lovely but I just do not have enough reasons to wear them, but I really do like these. Plus I do kind of forget I have these quads! 

8. Most Used, Most Loved, Desert Island


Probably like any other beauty blogger, I am going to say the bog standard Urban Decay NAKED palette. This was my first ever palette that I brought and it has lasted me for so long! I remember putting off buying this palette when UD first launched it, however as soon as it sold out I just needed it in my life and I was so glad when UD released it again a few months down the line. It is perfect for anything, from a simply wash of colour to an intense smokey eye, most definitely my desert island product. Plus it is super pigmented so no need for a primer!

That's pretty much it for my Perfect Palette Tag.
Feel free to leave your take on the Perfect Palette tag because I would love to know your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x