Monday, 26 May 2014

MERMAID'S DREAM

I mentioned in a different blog post how Deborah Lippmann is one of my favourite high end nail polish brand (which you can read here) and so it was no surprise that I had brought another polish when I was in Vegas. I decided to pick up Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream.
Here is a close up of the bottle:
And here it is when applied on my nails:



(two coats, natural light)
Mermaid's Dream is truly unique. It is a sea foam green nail polish that has gold shimmer running through it along with blue chunky glitter. I managed to only use two coats for the nail polish to be opaque on my nails and I did not use a top coat either but you can for an even glossy finish.
Now glitter nail polishes can be a right pain to remove, however with this one, I did not have any difficultly to remove it.

Deborah Lippmann glitter nail polishes retail for £18/$20.
Look Fantastic - (click here to purchase)
Sephora - (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x