Saturday, 24 May 2014

MAY MAGAZINE FREEBIES (JUNE 2014 ISSUES)

It has been about a year since I last did a magazine freebie post, but to be perfectly honest, I cannot remember I actually brought a magazine, shocking I know!!
So yesterday I was browsing in WHSmith and I came across this beauty.
First things first, did I need it? No.
But most importantly did I want it? You better believe it!
I picked up two issues of InStyle because it came with a free Nails Inc nail polish and the shades are exclusive to InStyle!
By the way, doesn't Nicole Kidman look gorgeous!! 
I picked up two shades, which are Sugarloaf Sunset (a true pink) and Sao Paulo Streets (very light beige), I decided not to pick up the third shade that is available (which is a reddish coral) because I know I wouldn't wear it as much.

I also noticed that the Benefit Porefessional was free in another magazine so there seems to be some good offers going on this month.

This freebie is until the 5th June so be sure to pick yours up soon!
Be sure to let me know if you pick any other freebies up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x