Tuesday, 3 June 2014

THE ROUND UP | MAY 2014

This month was really long and hectic for me, I had non stop exams and assignments due and I am actually glad that the month is over. That being said I barely used any new products but I found quite a few old favourites..
 1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover foundation for face and body in Medium/Deep (07) - even though this is a little bit too dark for me at the moment, I can still work with it and this month is was a lifesaver since I broke out quite a bit on cheeks  (which has never happened before!) it literally covered everything! This foundation provides 100% coverage which is great if you have any scars etc that you want to cover.
2. Benefit Ooh La Lift - I have had this for some time now and it was not until this month that I started to use it. I simply applied this under my eyes, patted it in and then applied a concealer on top and to be honest, I didn't think it did anything special until people started to compliment how awake I looked.
3. STILA All Over Shimmer Duo in Kitten - I have been using this as a highlight this month. It looks scary when swatched but when blended out on your cheekbones it looks lovely. I wrote a product review on this product a few months back which you can read here.
4. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine - again, NARS have such explicit names but I really love this lip pencil. It's such a wearable colour that suits every skin tone, if you are near a NARS counter then be sure to swatch this!
5. Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer - I brought this product by mistake a few months ago and I thought I should just use it up since I didn't think much of it. It really made a difference on how dry my skin had gotten, it definitely added hydration.
6. Charles Worthington Shine All Over Gloss Finish - I have had this for ages and I found it hidden in my hair care stash, I fell in love with it again. I simply use this once I have styled my hair for added shine since my hair started to look a bit dull this month. It also smells of watermelon!

So that is it for my May beauty favourites, not much but these are the products that stood out to me this month.
What have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x