Monday, 30 June 2014

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL PUSH UP LINER & REMOVER

Last week Benefit launched their very first gel liner in form of a pen and along with a waterproof eye make up remover. I ordered mine on when it was officially launched which was Friday at midnight from Feel Unique and it was despatched further during the day. I received my order today at midday (and I just had to do a quick review) which I found it to be very quick considering it was over the weekend.
 They're Real Push Up Liner is a gel liner pen, which is great if you struggle with making your eyeliner look 100% perfect (or as perfect as it can be!)
The Push Up Liner is completely sleek and compact. I love the crisscross design on the lid and the bottom section of the pen, which is the twist up. It is easy to clean as it does have a shine to the whole packaging, so you cannot see any fingertip marks on the pen.
 As it is a gel liner in the form of a pen, in order to get the product you will need to twist the bottom of the pen. The soft silicone angled nib is meant to get up close and personal to your lash line without any extra effort on your behalf and so the product will glide on your eyes with ease.
A little goes a long way with this gel liner, as you can see from the photo above, I twisted the pen too much and so the product is hanging out of the silicone nib. The true black gel eye liner has a matte finish and it literally does not budge once it has set, which is in seconds. 
 The best way I found to remove the gel liner was definitely with the corresponding eye make up remover.
The They're Real Remover packaging is really nice too, it comes in a tube so it is easy to get the product out. The actually tube, unlike the Push Up Liner, has a matte black finish with a crisscross design which has a shine.
One of my favourite mascaras is the Benefit They're Real mascara, but it is a pain to remove and so Benefit have obviously listen to this and thus the Benefit They're Real Remover is born! It is a creamy balm like texture, which melts your eye make up with ease by just massaging the cleanser on your eye area. One of the things I found is that the remover is very gentle so I did not need to tug at my eyes, but it also did not sting my eyes which I normally have an issue with.
 The Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner retails for £18.50 (click here to purchase), which is not the cheapest eye liner on the market but for what it is I think it is reasonably priced. The remover retails for £14.50 (click here to purchase) which again is not the cheapest but a little goes a long way.

Have you picked up the new Push Up Liner and Remover yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x