Saturday, 21 June 2014

DEBORAH LIPPMANN - TWO OF HEARTS SET

Ever since I brought a mini Deborah Lippmann set from Sephora (which you can read here), I have been obsessed with it, so much so I brought another (different) set from Deborah Lippmann, which is called 'Two of Hearts'.
The set came with a little make up bag which is covered in multicoloured glitter just like the Candyshop nail polish. This bag can fit both nail polishes and maybe even a third mini Deborah Lippmann polish.
Inside the set contained two nail polishes called Shape of My Heart and another famous Deborah Lippmann glitter nail polish called Candyshop. Both of these nail polishes are mini sizes (8ml) whereas the original size is 15ml.
Here is how the nail polishes look when applied on your nails.
Candyshop is a multicoloured glitter in a bubblegum pink base, I have shown in the photo below how it looks with one and two coats. Candyshop is truly unique in comparison to other nail polishes that I have seen and even own.
Shape of my Heart is a sheer baby pink colour with a creme finish. I managed to get away with only just two coats but I think I needed a third coat just so my tips are not so visible. I did find this nail polish to be slightly streaky but when dried you can barely see the strokes.

This set retails for £18 and you can find it on Look Fantastic (click here to purchase).

Do you have any of her nail polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x