Friday, 6 June 2014

MAC SEA ME HEAR ME

I went into MAC the other day since it had been ages since I last went in (I think I last went into a MAC store in August last year!). I saw they had released the new Alluring Aquatic collection for Summer 2014 and I decided to pick up a blush since that was the only thing that really stood out to me and I chose Sea Me Hear Me.
All of the products from the collection are in an aqua metallic packaging which has raised 'water droplets' on it. It's a nice added touch to the whole collection.
 MAC Sea Me Hear Me blush is part of the extra dimension range so it more easy to work with.
 Sea Me Hear Me is a coral colour that has a warm undertone along with having a satin like sheeny finish when applied on your cheeks. 
 The blush itself is incredibly blendable on the skin and it can be built up for more colour payoff.
The texture is so soft and smooth to work with and it is not powdery at all!

MAC Sea Me Hear Me Blush retailed for £20 and unfortunately I do not think you can get the blush anymore but be sure to check your local MAC counters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x