Friday, 13 June 2014

ZOEVA ROSE GOLD BRUSH SET

I have been eyeing up Zoeva brushes since last year but I have never brought myself to actually purchase any however it was until I saw the Rose Gold brush set that I finally decided to do so.
The set itself comes with eight gorgeous brushes, three which are designed for your eyes and the other five which are for your face. It includes a crease brush (231), a fluffy brush which would be great to swipe any eyeshadow on your lids if you're in a rush (227) - a dupe for the MAC 217 brush. It also comes with a concealer brush (142) which is great for the under eyes and for around the nose or chin area. Finally the last eye brush is an angled brush which is designed for using gel eyeliner (317).
As for the face brushes, it includes a fluffy powder brush (106), a contour brush (110) which can be used with both cream and powder products, it also comes with an angled natural hair brush (127) which is great for applying blush with and finally it comes with a round stiffer brush (102) which is great for using with liquid foundation. The brush set also comes with a brown (p)leather make up bag that has rose gold hardware.
Inside the make up bag it has another zip pocket for any loose ends that you may have. 
These brushes are of such high quality, I really love them! Plus they are super affordable. The Rose Golden Luxury Set retails for just 58 EUR, and when converted into pounds, that's £47 for eight high quality make up brushes. I paid around £55 (which included p&p) and I did not need to pay any customs for it (I hate it when that happens!) and in terms of delivery, I ordered this on a Sunday and it  despatched on the following Tuesday arrived two days later on the Thursday, so it was quick.

I strongly urge you to go and buy it if you're contemplating because for a while this was out of stock and I was kicking myself for not buying it any sooner.

ZOEVA Rose Gold Brush Set //  58 or £55ish (plus P&P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x