Sunday, 8 June 2014

HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER: DIM LIGHT

A few weeks ago I popped into Space NK and I brought two HOURGLASS products, I will be doing a separate post on the other product I brought but the first one I picked up was the Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light.
Dim Light is described as being a natural peachy beige colour. As you can see from the swatches above, it is definitely a light peachy beige colour that has a warm undertone to it. When blended out it gives such a lovely glow to your skin and it simply blurs any imperfections. I simply apply this on the centre of my face as a finishing powder and under my eyes to help brighten it up. I have found that no matter how heavy handed I might be with this powder, it can never look cakey and it does not settle into any lines, which is great! It simply gives off a sheen and makes your skin have a luminous finish.

There are six shades in total and all are free from parabens, talc, nano-particles and gluten(!). They are also fragrance free which is great if you are sensitive to fragranced powders.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light retails for £38 and you can buy it at Space NK in store or online (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x