Thursday, 26 June 2014

FAVOURITE SUMMER PERFUMES (2014)

Ever since the sun has finally come out, it officially means Summer is here!! And so, that means shorter sleeves and lighter perfumes come into action. I am pretty useless when it comes to describing scents so I will leave the notes below with the corresponding perfume.
Vera Wang Lovestruck - I have had this in my collection since last year and it is only during the Summer I tend to wear it. I prefer floral scents when it comes to perfumes and so it was no surprise that I love this one. It is not too in your face and after a few hours the scent still lingers.
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Lotus Blossom
Top Notes: Pink Guava, Mandarin
Base Notes: Precious Woods, Sheer Musk
Marc Jacobs Daisy - This is hands down one of my favourite perfumes I have in my collection. It is definitely a floral perfume but it is not so intense. It is one of those perfumes where if you wear it, the person next to you will recognise it. Plus the bottle is just adorable!
Heart Notes: violet, jasmine and gardenia.
Top Notes: wild strawberries, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit.
Base Notes: white woods, vanilla infusion, musk.
Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection 2 - I absolutely love Ralph Lauren, in fact when I was 16 the only perfume I used every single day was Ralph by Ralph Lauren - I am currently out so I need to get another bottle soon! However when Ralph Lauren released The Big Pony Collection in 2012 I instantly knew I wanted to get this one. It is definitely one to wear during the day and it has a 'younger' scent to it, so it would probably be best for those in their teens or twenties.
It is described as: The Sensual Fragrance is a “floriental fruity” scent with the key ingredients of cranberry and tonka mousse. For the alluring flirt with a romantic spirit who’s playful and irresistible, this modern woman follows her heart—and she just might break yours. 
Notes: Cranberry, Tonka Mousse
Style: Playful, Romantic, Irresistible, Flirty
ChloĆ© L'eau de ChloĆ© - I think this may be discontinued but it is one that I only wear when the sun comes out. It definitely lingers on your skin all day and can be over powering at times.
Notes: grapefruit, cedrat, peach, violet, rose petals, cedarwood, patchouli and amber.
Style: free, feminine and spontaneous.
DKNY Be Delicious - This was probably the second perfume I have ever brought. It honestly just reminds me of a granny smith apple (my favourite kind!) and so it is perfect to wear during the day as it is just so light and clean.
Heart Notes: tuberose, lily of the valley, rose and violet.
Top Notes: green notes, violet leaf, apple, grapefruit and magnolia.
Base Notes: sandalwood, amber and musk.

What are your favourite perfumes for the Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x