Wednesday, 2 July 2014

THE ROUND UP | JUNE 2014

So I have been quite good at switching products around so I get to use my make up a lot (AKA so I can use up some of my make up stash!) I have found a few new favourites but a few old favourites too!
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N155 - I brought this when I went to Vegas but I never had a chance to use it because when I came back, I had lost my tan and so the colour did not match. It still is a tad bit dark for me but I can make it work by using my beauty blender (which has also been a favourite this month). I have found that using the beauty blender is the only way I can apply this foundation, it is definitely on the thinner side in terms of formulation so it does not feel heavy on the skin which is perfect for hot Summer days.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir (30ml) - Since it has been hotter this month, I have been opting for my Caudalie Beauty Elixir as it is a great way to refresh your face when you have been out in the sun all day. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and it does not leave your face feeling greasy.
BeneFit Fake Up Concealer - I have been using this stick concealer once again this month, since it suits me a little better in the warmer months. It definitely does not provide a lot of coverage but it has been great for those 'no-make up' make up days.

MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipglass - I have to say I am not a Nicki Minaj fan, her songs are just not what I listen to, but her lipgloss from MAC is definitely one of my old favourite rediscovery this month. It is definitely an opaque Barbie pink, but I simply apply this to the centre of my lips and then blend it out and it looks lovely, perfect for the Summertime.

Nails Inc Instyle nail polish in Sao Paulo Streets - I got this last month free in InStyle magazine and I have been applying it non stop this month, it is such a wearable colour. My only regret is that I did not pick up a back up!

MAC Extra Dimension blush in Sea Me Hear Me - I brought this blush at the beginning of June and I have worn it non stop this month so it is no surprise really that it is in my favourites. I wrote a product review which you can read here.

HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light - I have been obsessed with this powder this month, it blurs imperfections and just highlights your face perfectly. I wrote a separate blog post on this which you can read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x