Tuesday, 8 July 2014

JULY MAGAZINE FREEBIES (AUGUST 2014 ISSUE)

I have been waiting for July to arrive just because in this month's issue of Glamour magazine, there are Clinique goodies up for grabs! So on the cover of this month's issue is the lovely and flawless Ellie Goulding, she just looks absolutely gorgeous!
I made a dash straight away this morning to my local newsagents to pick up the two mini Clinique chubby sticks that are free this month and they are in the shades Woppin' Watermelon and Super Strawberry.
Woppin' Watermelon is a sheer Barbie pink colour and Super Strawberry is a sheer berry pink colour.
 As you can tell from the photo, the Clinique Chubby sticks are not exactly pigmented, but the thing is, they are not supposed to be! They simply add a hint of colour to your lips whilst being moisturising and hydrating. I really love the fact that you do not need to sharpen these, it is retractable which is great!
In terms of how much product you get in these mini sized Chubby stick, it is not a lot, I checked against a ruler and you get 1.5cm worth of product, but it is a mini so obviously the full sized product you will get more but for £2 I am not complaining at all!

There is a choice of four Clinique mini products to pick up, you first have the two Chubby Sticks - which I think is going to be cleared from the shelf within a few days and then you have the High Impact Mascara in Black and the Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+ - which I love, it is perfect if you have dry skin. I have been wanting to try Clinique Chubby Sticks ever since they came out (over) two years ago but I cannot justify spending £17 on what is practically a lip balm.

Glamour magazine retails for only £2 which is a total steal for a mini chubby stick, be sure to get yours this month before it sells out!!


(p.s. if you have seen a difference in the quality of my photos that is because the camera I used before is broken and so I am left with my old one for the time being)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x