Sunday, 27 July 2014

MAC SPEED DIAL LIPSTICK

MAC lipstick in Speed Dial is probably one of my favourite go to bright pink lipsticks. It is a bright blue toned pink which has a golden sheen. It is probably one of the most interesting pink lipsticks I have because of the golden sheen.
Speed Dial is a cremesheen, which I actually do not lean towards when I buy MAC lipsticks but I actually like the finish of this one. I find this to be flattering on both cool and warm skin tones due to the (virtually invisible) golden sheen that it has.
I am not much of a lipstick kind of girl, I barely wear lipstick on a daily basis but I really like this one if I was to go out during the day, I simply dab this on my lips so it is not so intense.

MAC lipsticks retail for £15 and you can click here to purchase it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this! I need to get myself a Mac lipstick!
    www.emhasrednails.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've even gotten compliments on this lipstick - I definitely recommend it!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x