Friday, 4 July 2014

NAILS INC SOFT FOCUS COLLECTION

I got an email from Nails Inc stating that there was a sale going on and whilst I have not really brought any Nails Inc nail polishes - in terms of them not being free with Glamour magazine, so I decided to have a look. I ended up buying the Soft Focus collection along with another collection which will be in a different post (it will be up further in the week so be sure to follow my blog for updates!). The whole collection contains eight full sized nail polishes which range from glitters to mattes to creams finishes.

(two coats, natural light)
 St. Catherine's Dock is one of my favourites from the whole collection. It is described as a 'soft pink polish' and I would definitely agree. It is a creamy pink which has a slight hint of purple, it just looks lovely on the nails.
(one coat, natural light)
 Highbury is probably one of my most interesting glitter nail polishes I have in my collection, I do not have anything like it. It is described as a 'nude and pale pink glitter polish'. It has specks of gold foil like pieces along with white bar glitter and multiple hexagon shaped pink and white glitter of different sizes, in of which are in a clear base. Here I applied Highbury over St. Catherine's Dock, which just makes the polish all that interesting. I also did not find it a pain to remove.
 (two coats, natural light)
Holland Park Gardens is described as a 'delicate sage polish' and I cannot think of a better way to describe it. I do not have anything like it in my collection but I do quite like it.
(three coats, natural light)
 Park West is described as a 'cream nude polish'. I actually found the formulation to be very thin (but not runny) so in order to have a complete opaque finish I found I had to do three coats but it gives a nice shine to your nails once dried so I did not use a top coat.
 (two coats, natural light)
Chelsea Green is described as a 'silver grey polish'. This is a very interesting polish, it is a silver nail polish with black 'bits' running through it. It actually made me feel a tad bit queasy if I kept looking at my nails. It just reminds me of the Glamglow mask when it dries (you get the picture). It dries completely matte which is probably why it made me feel queasy so with a topcoat it would probably look better.
 (two coats, natural light)
Fitzroy Road is described as being a 'mink polish'. This was one of my other favourites from the whole collection, it is just the perfect nude nail polish.
 (two coats, natural light)
Holland Park Avenue is described as being a 'glossy taupe polish'. This definitely has a glossy finish to it whilst having a cream finish too. It is more of a dark taupe than anything else. Again, I do not have anything like this in my collection but it is one that I would wear during the colder months.
(two coats, natural light)
Little George Street is described as being a 'pastel blue polish'. I am not one for blue polish but I do like how this looks on my nails. It reminds me of Essie Bikini So Teeny in terms of the colour but it does not have any shimmer running through it like the Essie polish has.

Overall, my favourite nail polishes from the whole collection is definitely St Catherine's Dock, Highbury and Fitzroy Road. The Soft Focus Collection is still on the Nails Inc website (click here to purchase) for only £20, which is definitely reasonably priced as for just one full size Nails Inc polish it is £11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x