Thursday, 24 July 2014

NARS PURE RADIANT TINTED MOISTURISER

I have never been interested in bases - foundations, powders, tinted moisturisers, BB creams etc, but ever since I checked out the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser last year, it has always been on my mind. I did not purchase it in the winter as my skin tends to have dry patches which I know the bases I have tried previously have emphasised this. So I thought I would try it now and I picked up the shade St. Moritz and I am obsessed with it!
The NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser does not provide much coverage, as it is sheer but it could be built up to a medium coverage and so it is a great base to wear on a daily basis for the Summer. In terms of application, does not look cakey nor can you really feel it on the skin, which I really do not like with a foundation/tinted moisturiser. It also has SPF 30 which convinced me to buy it even more and it offers broad-spectrum sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays, I have realised that none of my bases actually contain SPF, so the fact that this does, is one less step I have to take in the morning.
I have always had an issue with tinted moisturisers/BB creams with looking too 'dewy' a.k.a making me look like a grease ball but this does not do that, it just gives a fresh healthy look to the skin, plus it  is actually moisturising and it does not leave my skin feeling tight or irritated after applying it. As I do have dry/normal combination skin I do not have to set it with powder ever few hours.
The colour selection is a tad bit confusing as it is slightly off, as for the Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser I am St. Moritz (medium 1) but for the Sheer Glow foundation, I was matched to Stromboli (medium 3), so I would definitely say to get yourself matched beforehand. However, I am completely obsessed as I have never found the perfect tone for my skin as majority of the time tinted moisturisers have been too pink toned for my skin and so I look a lot darker than I am, but this tinted moisturiser has more of a neutral base which leans slightly to yellow tone but it is perfect for my skin tone at the moment as I am a little bit tanned.
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser and if you are looking for a new base, then I highly suggest this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x