Thursday, 17 July 2014

RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIPSTICK IN NOTTING HILL NUDE

Ever since I read Danni's post (from WhatICallBeautiful) on her drugstore lip trio that rocks (click here to read that post and tell her I say hi!) I had a rummage through my own lipstick collection just to find the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude
It is honestly all thanks to Danni that I have fallen in love with this lipstick again, I cannot believe I forgot all about it especially when it is a perfect nude for my skin tone. I tend to have a hard time finding a nude lipstick that does not look like either a) too grey/white on me or b) concealer lips - a big no from me! 

Notting Hill Nude is more of a brown toned nude, much warmer than the majority of nude lipsticks that are out there on the market. Now it is obviously not a brown lipstick, as you can see from the photo above, but it has a peachy undertone to it.

One of the best things about the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks are that they are not drying on the lips which I have a hard time dealing with. It is more of a lip balm but it is completely opaque with just one swipe and it has a glossy finish to it.
The only thing I wish I can change about the lipstick on a whole is the scent, it has that old fashion scent to it which can be overwhelming, luckily you cannot smell it when it is on your lips.

The Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks retail for £6.49 at Boots and Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x