Monday, 25 August 2014

BENEFIT HELLO FLAWLESS OXYGEN WOW FOUNDATION

A few blog posts ago, I mentioned that I popped into the Benefit Boutique in Covent Garden (click here if you wish to read that post), while I was there I was matched to my correct shade in the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, and I decided to wait a while before I purchased the foundation to see how it really wears on my skin. Well on Saturday, I went back and I decided to pick it up. 
I have a tendency to break out whenever I get matched with foundation (ahem, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua...I loved the finish and the feel but it broke me out horribly on the area I was tested, but I am still convinced it was not because of the foundation...even though it's happened twice now) but with this foundation, it covered up my redness without looking heavy on my skin, however I did find it to look a little too dewy but again, I put it down to how much foundation the sales associate put on me, after blotting with some tissue (along with removing at least one layer of foundation) I found it look seamless and I did not have the issue with looking too dewy during the day.
I left the foundation on all day (from about 1:30pm to 10pm) and it did not settle into any lines nor did it look greasy so I had no need to use any powder.

I was matched to the shade 'I'm all the rage - beige' which is perfect for my NC35/37 summer skin tone, I am normally a NC25/30 during the winter time. Like I said before, when the sales associate was applying the foundation, I could instantly see the redness on my cheeks vanish and to be honest that was one of the selling points for me.
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation is completely lightweight, which is perfect for the hotter months as it does not feel heavy on your skin whatsoever, it is also oil-free which is great if you have oily skin. It is also marketed as being brightening and I do agree, it does make your skin glow.

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation is £26.50 for 30ml, so it is definitely not cheap but it is not too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x