Friday, 15 August 2014

DAISY MJ TWEET SHOP

A Marc Jacobs Pop Up Store, where you have a chance to win stuff just by using the hashtag #MJDaisyChain - sounds too good to be true? Well it isn't! 
There you can browse the store, get manicures, quench your thirst with free drinks and obviously use the hashtag #MJDaisyChain with the free WiFi whilst you're there to win stuff - mini fragrances, accessories, clothing and maybe even a Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag! 
The MJ Tweet Shop is effortlessly designed, just look at the art work that was hanging on the wall when I went there today!
 I simply showed my tweet, which included the hashtag #MJDaisyChain and I got a free MJ Daisy Dream keychain and a mini sample of the perfume! 
I also got a free manicure from the nail bar (which is where you can see the ladies heads from the photo above), I chose a beautiful hot pink shade from the Marc Jacobs Beauty nail polish range.

It is open from the Friday 15th August to Saturday 16th August at 10am - 8pm and Sunday 17th August at 10am - 6pm, the Daisy Marc Jacobs Tweet Shop is open to the public - 4 East Piazza, Covent Garden, WC2E 8HD.

(Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home so I had to use my iPhone to take photos - sorry for the quality!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x