Friday, 12 September 2014

BENEFIT TRIPLE PERFORMING FACIAL EMULSION SPF15 PA++

I have been having some issues with breakouts and so I wanted something to help combat that along with providing some protection since it has been a lot hotter recently. So when I was in Islington yesterday, I decided to pick up the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion with SPF 15 PA++ from the Benefit Cosmetics Boutique.
 Just look at the packaging, Benefit really does do the best packaging. The moisturiser comes in a blue glass bottle, which is fairly heavy and well made, it also comes with a 'cork' cover, I was surprised this came with a pump to be honest but I am so glad it does, it is just a little more hygienic.
The moisturiser is aimed for oily acne prone skin, and although I do not have oily skin, I am definitely at the moment, acne prone. It is super lightweight formula and so it is easily absorbed into the skin, it does not feel greasy afterwards, which is a plus. It is fairly fragrant almost floral/powdery, which I tend to avoid when it comes to moisturises, I prefer my perfume to smell not my skincare, but this does fade within seconds.

The Triple Performing Facial Emulsion hydrates the skin with the tri-radiance complex, which delivers an immediate and long term hydration to the skin. It also contains SPF 15 PA++ which helps to protect the skin from any sun damage. It is also rich in antioxidant and Vitamin E for just that little bit of extra care that your skin needs. Although this is aimed for oily skin, my (dry) skin just seems to drink this up, next on my list to try is the Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion. Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 retails for £21.50 for 50ml, which is a little bit expensive for a moisturiser but it just seems to work so well for my skin.

2 comments:

  1. Not tried any of their skin care yet just got their eye cream in a birch box so looking forward to trying that
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received a sample of their eye cream and whilst it made my dark circles fade, it started to sting my eyes a little. Hopefully it doesn't sting your eyes too!! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x